Last updated on June 8, 2021
Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at PSG Global Solutions, LLC, doing business as PSG (“PSG”, “we”, “us”, or “our”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your privacy rights. If you have any questions or concerns about this privacy notice, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.
When you visit our websites (https://psgglobalsolutions.com and https://jobs.psgglobalsolutions.com/) (the “Sites“), use our Facebook application, as the case may be (the “App“) and use any of our services, or interact with us elsewhere (collectively, the “Services“,), you trust us with your personal information. In this privacy notice, we seek to explain to you in the clearest way possible what information we collect, how we use it and what rights you have in relation to it. If there are any terms in this privacy notice that you do not agree with, please discontinue use of our Sites and our Services.
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
In Short: We collect information that you provide directly to us such name, phone number, email address, contact information, job titles, usernames, and passwords. Some information — such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and/or browser and device characteristics — is collected automatically when you visit our Sites.
We collect the following categories and types of Personal Information:
Contact Information. We collect names, phone numbers, email addresses and mailing addresses.
Other identifying information. We collect your usernames and passwords. We also by default access your Facebook basic account information, including your name, email, gender, birthday, current city, and profile picture URL, as well as other information that you choose to make public. We may also request access to other permissions related to your account, such as friends, check ins, and likes, and you may choose to grant or deny us access to each individual permission.
For more information regarding Facebook permissions, refer to the Facebook Permissions Reference page. We may provide you with the option to register with us using your existing social media account details, like your Facebook, Twitter or other social media account. If you choose to register in this way, we will collect the information described in the section called “HOW DO WE HANDLE YOUR SOCIAL LOGINS” below.
Geo-Location Information. We may request access or permission to and track location-based information from your mobile device, either continuously or while you are using our App, to provide certain location-based services. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
Demographic information. We collect your job titles.
Internet or other electronic activity. We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the Sites. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about who and when you use our Sites and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Sites, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Inferences drawn from the categories described above in order to create a profile about you to reflect your preferences, characteristics, behavior and attitude.
All Personal Information that you provide to us must be true, complete, and accurate. You must notify us of any change your personal information.
2. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
In Short: We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, to provide you with services that you request, the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and your consent.
We use Personal Information collected via our Sites for a variety of business purposes described below. We use the information we collect or receive for the following categories of use:
- Transactional purposes:
- To provide you with our Services. Example of Services include sourcing, screening, VMS recruiting, full lifecycle recruiting, administrative support, etc.
- To send administrative information to you. We may use your Personal Information to send you product, service and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- To facilitate account creation and logon process. If you choose to link your account with us to a third-party account (such as your Google or Facebook account), we use the information you allowed us to collect from those third parties to facilitate account creation and logon process for the performance of the contract. See the section below headed “HOW DO WE HANDLE YOUR SOCIAL LOGINS” for further information.
- To deliver and facilitate delivery of personalized services to the user. We may use your information to provide you with the requested service.
Marketing and Promotional purposes:
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. We and our third-party marketing partners may use the personal information you send to us for marketing purposes, if it is in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time (see the “WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?” section below)
- Maintenance and Improvement of the Site and Services
- To request feedback. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Sites and Services.
- To manage user accounts. We may use your information for the purposes of managing our account and keeping it in working order.
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users. We may use your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the use of our Services.
- Security and Fraud Prevention:
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
- To protect our Sites. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our Sites safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
- To enforce our terms, conditions and policies for business purposes, to comply with legal and regulatory requirements or in connection with our contract.
- Analytical Purposes. We may use your information for other business purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Services, products, marketing and your experience. We may use and store this information in aggregated and anonymized form so that it is not associated with individual end users and does not include personal information. We will not use identifiable personal information without your consent.
3. SOURCES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
In Short: We may collect personal information directly from you, passively from you or from third party sources.
- We collect information directly from you. We collect contact and demographic information directly from you.
- We collect information about you from third parties. We may collect other identifying information from third party sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, social media platforms (such as Facebook and LinkedIn), as well as from other third parties. Examples of the information we receive from other sources include: social media profile information, (your name, gender, birthday, email, current city, state and country, profile picture URL and any information that you choose to make public); and links including paid listings (such as sponsored links).
4. WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
In Short: We share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with Services, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
We share your personal information with the following categories of third parties:
- Entities Involved in Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Vendors, Consultants and Other Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your data with third-party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the Sites, which will enable them to collect data on our behalf about how you interact with our Sites over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content, pages or features, and better understand online activity. Unless described in this notice, we do not share, sell, rent or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes. We have contracts in place with our data processors, which are designed to help safeguard your personal information. This means that they cannot do anything with your personal information unless we have instructed them to do it. They will also not share your personal information with any organization apart from us. They also commit to protect the data they hold on our behalf and to retain it for the period we instruct.
- Affiliates. We may share your information with our affiliates, in which case we will require those affiliates to honor this privacy notice. Affiliates include our parent company and any subsidiaries, joint venture partners or other companies that we control or that are under common control with us.
- Business Partners. We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- Law Enforcement/Courts. We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We may disclose Personal Information and any other information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties if, in our discretion, we believe it is necessary or appropriate in order to respond to legal requests (including court orders and subpoenas), to protect the safety, property, or rights of our company or of any third party, to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity, or to comply with the law
6. DO WE USE GOOGLE MAPS?
In Short: Yes, we use Google Maps for the purpose of providing better service.
7. HOW DO WE HANDLE YOUR SOCIAL LOGINS?
In Short: If you choose to register or log in to our services using a social media account, we may have access to certain information about you.
Our Sites offer you the ability to register and login using your third-party social media account details (like your Facebook or Twitter logins). Where you choose to do this, we will receive certain profile information about you from your social media provider. The profile information we receive may vary depending on the social media provider concerned, but will often include your name, email address, friends list, profile picture as well as other information you choose to make public on such social media platform. If you log in using Facebook, we may also request access to other permissions related to your account, such as your friends, check-ins, and likes, and you may choose to grant or deny us access to each individual permission.
We will use the information we receive only for the purposes that are described in this privacy notice or that are otherwise made clear to you on the relevant Services. Please note that we do not control, and are not responsible for, other uses of your personal information by your third-party social media provider. We recommend that you review their privacy notice to understand how they collect, use and share your personal information, and how you can set your privacy preferences on their sites and apps.
8. IS YOUR INFORMATION TRANSFERRED INTERNATIONALLY?
In Short: We may transfer, store, and process your information in countries other than your own.
Our servers are located in United States. If you are accessing our Services from outside United States, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed by us in our facilities and by those third parties with whom we may share your personal information (see “WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?” above), in the United States, the Philippines, and other countries.
These countries may not have data protection or other laws as comprehensive as those in your country. We will however take all necessary measures to protect your personal information in accordance with this privacy notice and applicable law.
9. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
In Short: We keep your information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this privacy notice unless otherwise required by law.
We will only keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary for the purposes set out in this privacy notice, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (such as tax, accounting or other legal requirements). No purpose in this notice will require us keeping your personal information for longer than the period of time in which users have an account with us.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
10. HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
In Short: We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Sites is at your own risk. You should only access the Sites within a secure environment.
11. DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
In Short: We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 13 years of age.
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 13 years of age. By using the Sites, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Sites. If we learn that personal information from users less than 13 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data, we may have collected from children under age 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In Short: We provide you with tools to access and control your personal information. You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time.
If you would at any time like to review or change the information in your account or terminate your account, you can:
■ Log in to your account settings and update your user account.
■ Contact us using the contact information provided.
Cookies and similar technologies: Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Sites. If you wish to delete cookies which have already been placed on your computer’s hard drive, you can do so through your browser, and further information on how to do this can be found here: https://www.aboutcookies.org/page/2/
To opt-out of interest-based advertising by advertisers on our Sites visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/.
For further information, please see our Cookie Notice: https://psgglobalsolutions.com/cookies/.
Opting out of email marketing: You can unsubscribe from our marketing email list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send or by contacting us using the details provided below. You will then be removed from the marketing email list – however, we may still communicate with you, for example to send you service-related emails that are necessary for the administration and use of your account, to respond to service requests, or for other non-marketing purposes. To otherwise opt-out, you may also:
■ Note your preferences when you register an account with the site.
■ Access your account settings and update your preferences.
■ Contact us using the contact information provided.
13. CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
Most web browsers and some mobile operating systems and mobile applications include a Do-Not-Track (“DNT”) feature or setting you can activate to signal your privacy preference not to have data about your online browsing activities monitored and collected. At this stage, no uniform technology standard for recognizing and implementing DNT signals has been finalized. As such, we do not currently respond to DNT browser signals or any other mechanism that automatically communicates your choice not to be tracked online. If a standard for online tracking is adopted that we must follow in the future, we will inform you about that practice in a revised version of this privacy notice.
14. NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS/YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
In Short: If you are a resident of California, you are granted specific rights regarding access to your personal information.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
California Consumer Privacy Rights
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) offers certain rights to California residents. This policy only applies to California residents who have interacted with PSG Global Solutions, LLC (“PSG”), regardless of the mode or media.
Right to Know and Right to Deletion
You can request what personal information we have collected, used, disclosed, and sold in the preceding 12 months.
You can also request that we delete your personal information. We may not delete all of your personal information if one of the following exceptions applies:
- Transactional: to complete a transaction for which the personal information was collected, provide a good or service requested by you, or perform a contract we have with you;
- Security: to detect data security incidents;
- Error Correction: to debug or repair any errors;
- Legal: to protect against fraud or illegal activity or to comply with applicable law or a legal obligation, or exercise rights under the law, such as the right to free speech; or
- Internal Use: to use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information (i.e. to improve our services).
Please note that if we delete your personal information, many of our services will not work the same. For example, you will no longer your previous opt out requests will not be saved and saved preferences and information will no longer be available.
To submit a request to know or a request to delete, please submit requests via email (email@example.com) or click here to submit a request. In order to verify your identity, we will need your full name, address and email address. The information provided will be verified against the information contained within the PSG system. Include the type of request in the subject line of your email or letter and please submit each request separately if you have multiple requests. If you wish to make multiple requests under this section, we recommend sending the deletion request last, as we will not be able to fulfill your other requests once we have deleted your information.
To designate an authorized agent to act on your behalf you must send a signed, written authorization containing your first name, last name, email address, and phone number via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information
We may “sell” (as sell is defined in CCPA) the following categories of Personal Information:
- Characteristics of protected classifications under California and federal law;
- Internet/electronic activity;
- Commercial information; and
- Inferences drawn from the categories described above in order to create a profile about you to reflect your preferences, characteristics, preferences, behavior and attitudes.
You can always tell us not to sell your Personal Information. You can exercise this right by disabling cookies in the Cookies Preferences Settings or clicking on the “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” link here.
We participate in digital advertising networks to deliver advertising that is tailored to your interests. The participation in certain ad networks can constitute a “sale” of Personal Information under CCPA. In order to opt out of this activity, please visit optout.aboutads.info and optout.networkadvertising.org.
Once we receive your request to not sell your Personal Information, we shall discontinue selling it unless you subsequently expressly authorize us to do so. All requests shall be completed with 15 business days from receipt.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA Rights and we will not deny you goods or services, charge you a different price, or provide you with a lesser quality of goods or services if you exercise any of your CCPA Rights.
WHAT RIGHTS ARE OFFERED TO USERS LOCATED IN THE EU AND THE PHILIPPINES?
The data controller for the Site and Services is:
PSG Global Solutions, LLC
4551 Glencoe Avenue Suite 150
Marina del Rey, CA 90292
If you are located in the EU and the Philippines, with respect to your Personal Information, you have the right to:
- Request access to and be provided with information on the processing of your Personal Information;
- Request corrections of your personal information if such Personal Information proves inaccurate or incomplete;
- Restrict the processing of your personal information (i) if you contest its accuracy; (ii) if the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure; (iii) if it is no longer needed for the purposes set out in this privacy notice, but you require it for the establishment, exercise or defense of a legal claim, (iv) if you object to profiling;
- Object to the processing of your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes or to any processing which we based on legitimate interest (e.g., profiling);
- Receive Personal Information which you provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit it to another provider provided it is processed based on your consent or our contract;
- Request to assign your rights as a data subject to your legal assignee or lawful heir
- Lodge a complaint with your relevant data protection authority.
For a resident of the Philippines, you may:
- Request for compensation if you suffered damages due to inaccurate, incomplete, outdated, false, unlawfully obtained or unauthorized use of Personal Information, considering any violation of your rights and freedoms as data subject and
- Lodge your complaint with the National Privacy Commission – https://www.privacy.gov.ph/complaints-main/
Our Legal Bases for Processing
The legal basis for the processing of your personal information listed above is as follows:
- As necessary for the performance of the contract between us to provide you with the products or services you requested or which we consider as legitimate interest:
- Operating our business;
- Contacting you to respond to your requests or inquiries and provide customer support;
- Contacting you about job openings that you applied to or may be qualified for, programs, products, or services that we believe may be of interest to you, new product or service announcements, savings awards, event invitations, or sharing with you special offers from other companies;
- Providing you with personally tailored programs, promotional information, offers, and other information;
- Conducting market research, surveys, and similar inquiries to help us understand trends and customer needs across product categories or customer groups;
- Creating, improving and developing our products and services;
- Allowing you to create and maintain profiles, analyzing your interactions with us, presenting customized offers, and improving our products, services, programs, and other offerings;
- Evaluating your experience or existing products and services, or to create new items;
- Alerting you about a product safety announcement or recall or correction of an offer, promotion, or advertisement;
- Preventing, investigating, or providing notice of fraud, unlawful or criminal activity, or unauthorized access to or use of personal information, our website or data systems; or to meet legal obligations;
- Investigating and resolving disputes and security issues and enforcing our Terms and Conditions and other agreements; and
- Any other lawful, legitimate business purpose.
Based on your voluntary consent, we may:
- Serve you with personalized advertising on our Sites and on other websites;
- Contact you about job openings that you applied to or may be qualified for, programs, products, or services that we believe may be of interest to you, new product or service announcements, savings awards, event invitations, or sharing with you special offers from other companies; and
Regarding the transfer of Personal Information to countries outside the EU, we have entered, or will enter, into so-called “Standard Contractual Clauses” approved by the Commission of the European Union for international transfer of personal information to controllers or processors established in third counties as the case may be, when appropriate.
The principle that we apply is that your Personal Information will be deleted when they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected.
15. DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS NOTICE?
In Short: Yes, we will update this notice as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
We may update this privacy notice from time to time. The updated version will be indicated by an updated “Revised” date and the updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible. If we make material changes to this privacy notice, we may notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes or by directly sending you a notification. We encourage you to review this privacy notice frequently to be informed of how we are protecting your information.
16. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS NOTICE?
If you have questions or comments about this notice, you may contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO) by email at email@example.com, or by post to:
PSG Global Solutions, Inc. PSG DPO Standard Chartered Bank 22F 6788 Ayala Avenue Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines 1226 Philippines
If you have any further questions or comments, you may also contact us by post at the following corporate address:
PSG Global Solutions, LLC 4551 Glencoe Avenue Suite 150 Marina del Rey, CA 90292 United State