Thank you for choosing to be part of PSG Global Solutions, LLC, doing business as PSG (“PSG”, “we”, “us”, or “our). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your privacy rights. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Personal Information you disclose to us
Summary: We collect personal information that you provide to us such as name, address, contact information, and passwords.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when registering at the Sites, when expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our services, when participating in activities on the Sites or when otherwise contacting us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Sites, the choices you make and the features you use. The personal information we collect can include the following:
Name and Contact Data: We collect your first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number and other similar contact data.
Credentials: We collect passwords, password hints and similar security information used for authentication and account access.
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate. You must notify us of any change to your personal information.
Our goal in collecting your personal information is to provide you with the most personalized service possible. By knowing more about you, we are able to deliver leading staffing services and, hence, a better service to you.
Information automatically collected
Summary: Some information such as IP addresses and browser and device characteristics are collected automatically when you visit our Sites.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the Sites. This information may include device and usage information such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, referring URLS, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Sites and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Sites, for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Information collected from other sources
Summary: We may collect data from public databases, marketing partners, social media platforms and outside sources.
We may obtain information about you from other sources such as public databases, joint marketing partners, social media platforms (such as Facebook), as well as from other third parties. Examples of the information we receive from other sources include: social media profile information, (your name, gender, birthday, email, current city, state and country, profile picture URL and any information that you choose to make public); and links including paid listings (such as sponsored links).
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
Summary: We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, to provide you with services you request, the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations and your consent.
We use information collected via our Sites for a variety of business purposes described below. We use the information we collect or receive:
- To provide you with our services. Example of services include: sourcing, screening, VMS recruiting, full lifecycle recruiting, administrative support, etc.
- To facilitate account creation and logon process. If you choose to link your account with us to a third-party account (such as your Google or Facebook account), we use the information you allowed us to collect form those third parties to facilitate account creation and logon process.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. We and our third-party marketing partners may use the personal information you send to us for marketing purposes, if it is in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time (see the “WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?” below).
- To send administrative information to you. We may use your personal information to send you service and new feature information and/ or information about changes to our terms, conditions and policies.
- To enforce our terms, conditions and policies.
- To respond to legal request and prevent harm. If receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
- For other Business Purposes. We may use your information for other Business Purposes such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining effectiveness of promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Sites, services, marketing and your experience.
WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
Summary: We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to protect your rights or to operate our business.
We may need to share your personal information in the following situations:
- Vendors, Consultants and Other Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your data with third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include: data analysis, email delivery, customer service and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the Sites, which will enable them to collect data about how you interact with the Sites over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity. Unless described in this Policy, we do not share, sell, rent or trade any your information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
- Business Transfers: We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company
- Business Partners: We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
IS YOUR INFORMATION TRANSFERRED INTERNATIONALLY?
Summary: We may transfer, store and process your information in countries other than your own.
Our servers are located in the United States. If you are accessing our Sites from outside the Philippines, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored and processed by us in our facilities and by those third parties with whom we may share your personal information (see “WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE”” above), in the United States, the Philippines and other countries.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
Summary: We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the Internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will work hard to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Sites is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
Summary: We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 13 years of age.
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 13 years of age. By using the Sites, you represent that you are at least 18. If we learn that personal information from users less than 13 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data that we have collected from children under age 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
Summary: We provide you with tools to access and control your personal information. You may review, change or terminate your account at any time.
If you would at any time like review or change the information in your account or terminate your account, you can:
- Contact us using the contact information provided
- Log into your account settings and update your user account
Cookies and similar technologies: Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Sites. If you wish to delete cookies which have already been placed on your computer’s hard drive, you can do so through your browser, and further information on how to do this can be found here: https://www.aboutcookies.org/page/2/
To opt-out of interest-based advertising by advertisers on our Sites visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/.
Opting out of email marketing: You can unsubscribe from our marketing email list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send or by contacting us using the details provided below. You will then no longer receive marketing emails, however, we will still need to send you service-related emails that are necessary for the administration and use of your account. To opt-out of marketing emails, you may also:
- Note your preferences when you register an account with the site
- Access your account settings and update preferences
- Contact us using the contact information provided
CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
Most web browser and some operating systems and mobile applications include a Do-Not-Track (“DNT”) feature or setting you can activate to signal your privacy preference not to have data about your online browsing activities monitored and collected. No uniform technology standard for recognizing and implementing DNT signals has been finalized. As such, we do not currently respond to DNT browser signals or any mechanism that automatically communicates your choice not to be tracked online.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS/YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Summary: If you are a resident of California, you are granted specific rights regarding access to information about the use of your personal information.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine the Light” law, permits our users who are in California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclose to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediate preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
WHAT RIGHTS ARE OFFERED TO USERS LOCATED IN THE EU AND THE PHILIPPINES?
If you are located in the EU and the Philippines, with respect to your personal information, you have the right to:
- request access to and be provided with information on the processing of your personal information;
- request corrections of your personal information if such personal information proves inaccurate or incomplete;
- request for compensation if you suffered damages due to inaccurate, incomplete, outdated, false, unlawfully obtained or unauthorized use of personal data, considering any violation of your rights and freedoms as data subject
- object to the processing of your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes or to any processing which we based on legitimate interest (e.g. profiling);
- receive Personal Information which you provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit it to another provider provided it is processed based on your consent or our contract;
- request to assign your rights as a data subject to your legal assignee or lawful heir
- lodge a complaint with your relevant data protection authority.
For a resident of the Philippines, you may also lodge your complaint with the National Privacy Commission – https://www.privacy.gov.ph/complaints-main/
Our Legal Bases for Processing
The legal basis for the processing of your personal information listed above is as follows:
As necessary for the performance of the contract between us to provide you with the products or services you requested or which we consider as legitimate interest:
- Operating our business;
- Contacting you to respond to your requests or inquiries and provide customer support;
- Contacting you about job openings that you applied to or may be qualified for, programs, products, or services that we believe may be of interest to you, new product or service announcements, savings awards, event invitations, or sharing with you special offers from other companies;
- Providing you with personally tailored programs, promotional information, offers, and other information;
- Conducting market research, surveys, and similar inquiries to help us understand trends and customer needs across product categories or customer groups;
- Creating, improving and developing our products and services;
- Allowing you to create and maintain profiles, analyzing your interactions with us, presenting customized offers, and improving our products, services, programs, and other offerings;
- Evaluating your experience or existing products and services, or to create new items;
- Alerting you about a product safety announcement or recall or correction of an offer, promotion, or advertisement;
- Preventing, investigating, or providing notice of fraud, unlawful or criminal activity, or unauthorized access to or use of personal information, our website or data systems; or to meet legal obligations;
- Investigating and resolving disputes and security issues and enforcing our Terms and Conditions and other agreements; and
- Any other lawful, legitimate business purpose.
Based on your voluntary consent:
- Serving you with personalized advertising on our Sites and on other websites;
- Contacting you about job openings that you applied to or may be qualified for, programs, products, or services that we believe may be of interest to you, new product or service announcements, savings awards, event invitations, or sharing with you special offers from other companies; and
- Providing you with personally tailored coupons, programs, promotional information, offers, and other information.
DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY?
Summary: Yes, we will update this policy as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY?
If you have question or comments about this policy, you may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
PSG Global Solutions, LLC
4551 Glencoe Avenue
Marina del Rey, CA 90292
Attention: Data Protection Officer
PSG Global Solutions
Standard Chartered Bank
22F 6788 Ayala Avenue
Makati City 1226
Metro Manila, Philippines
Attention: Data Protection Officer